Vladislav Kravchenko - ציטוטים ביבליוגרפיים של Google Scholar
If you do not receive an email within 10 minutes, your email address may not be registered, and you may need to create a new Wiley Online Library account. If the address matches an existing account you will receive an email with instructions to retrieve your username.
- Integral Representations For Spatial Models of Mathematical Physics.
- The Slippage;
- On Singular Integrals of the Time-Harmonic Maxwell Equations Theory | SpringerLink!
Denis Constales Corresponding Author E-mail address: dc cage. Tools Request permission Export citation Add to favorites Track citation. Share Give access Share full text access.
Share full text access. Please review our Terms and Conditions of Use and check box below to share full-text version of article.
- Vladislav Kravchenko - Navedbe iz Google Učenjaka.
- Sn Organotin Compounds: Dibutyltin-Oxygen Compounds.
- Integral representation of solution to the non-stationary Lamé equation?
- Aesthetic Formations: Media, Religion, and the Senses?
Citing Literature. Volume 32 , Issue 1 15 January Pages Browse All Figures Return to Figure.
Integral Representations For Spatial Models of Mathematical Physics
Previous Figure Next Figure. Email or Customer ID. Forgot password?
Old Password. New Password.www.jinglebellrace.com/includes/otter/574.php
Integral Representations for Spatial Models of Mathematical Physics
Password Changed Successfully Your password has been changed. Returning user. Request Username Can't sign in?
- Brydges , Imbrie , Slade : Functional integral representations for self-avoiding walk.
- The Importance of Spatial Reasoning in Early Childhood Mathematics.
- Trial Justice: The International Criminal Court and the Lords Resistance Army (African Arguments)?
- Drawing the Map of Life: Inside the Human Genome Project?
- On Some Applications of the Biharmonic Equation.
- chapter and author info.
Journal of Physics A: Mathematical and General 36 44 , , Applied mathematics and computation , , Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications , Clifford Analysis and Its Applications, , Applied Mathematics and Computation , , Applied quaternionic analysis VV Kravchenko Heldermann , Applied pseudoanalytic function theory VV Kravchenko Birkhauser , Helmholtz operator with a quaternionic wave number and associated function theory.