Community Reviews. Showing Rating details.
A Bayesian perspective on the reliability of homeopathic repertories
All Languages. More filters.
- Reliability and Risk: A Bayesian Perspective | Mathematical Association of America.
- The Struggle for Democracy: Paradoxes of Progress and the Politics of Change?
- Mastering the Stock Market: High Probability Market Timing and Stock Selection Tools (Wiley Trading)!
Sort order. Andrea Palladino rated it liked it Aug 23, Jason George rated it liked it Dec 25, Aaron Johnstone rated it really liked it Feb 14, Ying Zhang rated it it was amazing May 18, Michael C. Baker rated it really liked it Oct 12, D J Barry rated it it was amazing Mar 07, Peter Hollows rated it it was amazing Aug 21, Ian Hopkinson rated it really liked it Jan 17, Daniel Smith rated it it was amazing Sep 19, Jonas De beukelaer rated it really liked it Oct 05, Attila Rebak rated it it was amazing Jan 09, John rated it really liked it Oct 21, Andrew rated it it was amazing Oct 29, Corey Neskey rated it really liked it Jun 03, Tanveer Khan rated it liked it Mar 14, Matt Thompson rated it it was amazing Jul 13, Harry Munro rated it it was amazing Mar 23, Phil rated it really liked it Jan 06, Dimos Kifokeris rated it it was amazing Oct 04, David Ronan rated it liked it Jan 28, Alex rated it really liked it Dec 21, Mahyar Amouzegar rated it really liked it Jul 25, Hylke rated it really liked it Nov 14, Sigurdur rated it really liked it Nov 11, Matt rated it liked it Aug 19, Simon McDonald rated it really liked it Jun 08, Anthony W.
Noblett rated it liked it Dec 31, Greg rated it liked it Sep 21, Michael Gordon-smith rated it it was amazing Jan 29, New repertory, new considerations. References Publications referenced by this paper.
Reliability and Risk: A Bayesian Perspective
Prevalence of bruxism awareness in a Sardinian population. Habitual snoring and sleep bruxism in a paediatric outpatient population in Hong Kong.
Improving homeopathic prescribing by applying epidemiological techniques: the role of likelihood ratio. The prevalence, aetiology and clinical appearance of tooth wear: the Nigerian experience.
Oginni , Adeyemi Oluniyi Olusile. Recurrent oral ulcerations associated with recurrent herpes labialis--two distinct entities?
Reliability, Risk and Survival: A Bayesian Perspective by Nozer D. Singpurwalla - kihypehijify.tk
Sleep bruxism based on self-report in a nationwide twin cohort. Cigarette smoking as a risk factor or an exacerbating factor for restless legs syndrome and sleep bruxism.
The prevalence of recurrent herpes labialis during an army hot weather exercise. Jay D.
- Russian Politics from Lenin to Putin.
- Bayesian probability - Wikipedia.
- Maintaining Relationships Through Communication: Relational, Contextual, and Cultural Variations (LEAs Series on Personal Relationships)?
- Reliability and Risk: A Bayesian Perspective | Mathematical Association of America!
- Orthopedic Secrets, 4e.
- The Handbook of Persuasion and Social Marketing [3 volumes]!
Shulman , William M. Carpenter , Deborah L. Occurrence of recurrent herpes labialis in an adult Swedish population.
Download Product Flyer
- Risk Assessment and Decision Analysis with Bayesian Networks?
- Food Security, Poverty and Nutrition Policy Analysis, Second Edition: Statistical Methods and Applications?
- Risk Assessment and Decision Analysis with Bayesian Networks.